Control your appetite or it will control you.
Like most people in New York City, I'm constantly running around from clients, instructing classes, meetings, hanging with friends and the never ending search for the best matcha lattes.
You can imagine how often I find myself in need of a snack on the go, typically turning to my vice: RITZ bits. Now, don't get me wrong, they're delicious, but don't have a high nutritional value. That's where Meta Appetite Control comes in.
Before a few weeks ago I had no idea what this product was or how it could benefit me. When I was invited to learn about Meta Wellness and workout with Michael Strahan (no big deal) I jumped on the opportunity.
Meta Appetite Control is a fiber supplement from the makers of Metamucil and contains 100% natural psyllium. If you're the person that constantly feels hungry in between meals and resorts to quick, and sometimes unhealthy snacks you need Meta in your life.
Mixed Berry Yogurt Smoothie:
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries (if fresh add a cup of ice)
- 1/4 of freshly squeezed Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 of non-fat / low-fat milk (feel free to substitute with non-diary alternatives)
- 4 ounces low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 rounded teaspoons of Meta Appetite Control Unflavored Smoothie Enhancer
- Combine in a blender until everything is mixed.
*Makes two 7 oz. smoothies